Kia ora little chipmunks and other various breads of chip.
1. I have a replacement for me in the flat.
2. I found a job in Taupo.
3. The job I found is actually something I enjoy, ie. not pretending to care which dress people buy for their spoiled little munchkin kids.
4. The sun is out, consequently I have the beginnings of a glorious tan.
5. Uni is finto, finished, over, done AND dusted for another year.
6. It’s going to rain all summer. Rain MONEY!
Although I know I have whinged and moaned about my flatmates all year, I find myself strangely sad to be leaving them behind. We’ve had a good year fellas (and a good few months my fellow female), and I hope next year we’ll still hang out =]
The reason November is the month of babes is because of course I was born then! November the 18th bitches… send me gift. LOTS of gifts. Just kidding. Material objects mean nothing to me.
Moving all means packing. I dislike packing A LOT. It’s beaten only of course by UNPACKING. Which is much much worse. I don’t know why the hell I have so much damm stuff. Time to minimise.
The last thing I was going to say… This summer I plan to read A LOT, and have kicked of the book season with Dracula, by Bram Stoker. Excellent book although it makes it hard to go to sleep at night, especially when I read it on Halloween.
Speaking of Halloween, it’s also not a good idea to watch scary things about Jack the Ripper and Vampires in Venice before you go to bed.