Because I’m a lazy writer (oops), and I’m actually struggling for inspiration to write anything at the moment I’m going to do a challenge. For a whole month. Three weeks to make a habit right…
Writing isn’t always comfortable and nice and perfect. It should (sometimes) be difficult and challenging.. We should wonder about ourselves, and others, and question everything. We shouldn’t get upset if we ask a question and don’t end up with a nicely tied up answer at the end of it. There will always be loose ends.
So really I’m just trying to break my perfectionist streak a little bit. Phew, self analysis over.
Some of these topics might be a bit awks but should make for an interesting month. Starting Wednesday…Fresh month of May.
Here’s what we’re in for:
Write a blog entry, one per day for 30 days on the following subjects:
1. Weird things you do when you’re alone.
2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
3. What kind of person attracts you.
4. What you wear to bed.
5. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
6. The person you like and why you like them.
7. Your opinion on cheating on people.
8. Something you’re currently worrying about.
9. Your last kiss.
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
11. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
12. Things you want to say to an ex.
13. A date you would love to go on.
14. Something disgusting you do.
15. The best things to happen to you this week.
16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
17. Things that make you scared.
18. Disrespecting parents.
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better.
20. The last argument you had.
21. Something you can’t seem to get over.
22. 10 things about you people don’t really expect.
23. Something you always think “what if…” about
24. Things you want to say to 5 different people.
25. 10 ways to win your heart.
26. Your religious beliefs.
27. Talk about your siblings.
28. The month you were happiest this year why.
29. A picture of yourself.
30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.