Another day, another dolla. Couldn’t think of a hood rhyme for ‘week’.
This week I learnt:
1. My iphone thinks gummy bears are fingers. Much fun was had with this.
2. You can’t trust the squiggly red line to alert you to all spelling errors.
3. I have run out of shows to watch. Evidently I watch way too much TV.
4. I absolutely delight in being sick and telling everyone how sick I am. I’m so sick, hear me sniffle and cough!
5. I’m also a massive hypocrite, as I accuse all the men at work of having man flu when they’re sick.
6. My sister is a grown up. Sniff! I almost feel like she’s my baby! If five year olds could have babies.
7. Turbulence in the Air NZ domestic 20 seater planes is fucking terrifying Like holy-shit-the-plane’s-going-down terrifying*.
8. Hashtags on Facebook are already annoying the fuck out of me. Hashtags exist to group together related posts/videos/images/links. They don’t exist so you can go crazy and write out a whole sentence (or multiple sentences) as a hashtag.
10. One day I’m going to become Claire from modern family, I just hope I can find a Phil to
put up with love me. Haha.
12. I made homemade pumpkin soup and banana cake today. I’m still waiting to be wifed. That’s how this thing works, right?
*This might have been a slight exaggeration.