Last week went by! Blah blah blah.
1. Frank. I want Frank on my body. Created by some very witty Melbourne based writers – Willow & Blake – Frank is a coffee body scrub. As if there should be any other kind of scrub. These are obviously multi-talented babes, you should like their facebook too; as it’s hilarious.
2. I went ice skating. I’m kind of amazing at it. As in I didn’t fall over.
3. I feel like I’m having an insane year for personal growth, and every time I have change in perspective on something I feel like I’m becoming just that little bit more adult.
4. I went out on Saturday night. Two things happened; I didn’t get drunk enough and everyone suddenly got young. Fuck you all.
5. This Antarctic weather is literally ruining my hair and skin. Everyone I know is a beauty blogger. Halp me, bitches.
6. Cory Monteith is dead, and it makes me feel really upset. I always feel like it must be a trick when celebs die. Other prime examples include Brittany Murphy and Heath Ledger. =(
7. Pineapple Lump Primo is a thing, and I need to consume more of them.