The oldest excuse in the book; I’ve just been so so busy!
But actually, I have. Work has been manic, like 10-12 hour days manic. So forgive me if coming home and blogging about all the social events I’ve been missing has been the last thing I want to do. I’m lucky I’ve even made it to the gym.
Here’s what I’ve been doing..
– Planning events at work. Most of the reason for the long days. Feeling like I have the event management bug now.
– Running. After the 1/2 I had two weeks of nothing and then a couple weeks where I tried to get into it but my heart wasn’t there. Now it’s spring and I want to look banging for summer so all motivation has returned. YAY!
– Meeting other blogger friends! I had to go to Wellington last Friday for work so thought it would be fun to change my flight and stay a night down there with Anna from catandtonic, turns out I was right and it was a crazy amount of fun. Anna, fanks guurl for having my drunk ass to stay 🙂
– Tindering… HAHA. Okay so here’s what you all wanted to read. I think the tinder thing is getting a little out of control, I sent about 300 snapchats in the last couple of days (for your entertainment click here), and I have four Nicks numbers on my phone.
Halp. They’re all saved by an identifying feature i.e. the site I met them on, their age, their attractiveness. There is a ‘hot nick’; because isn’t there always? I’m meeting one for coffee this afternoon too (fyi, I haven’t any of the others yet). This will be the first tinder date, two others have fallen though (boys are like buses though right?), and I actually met one in Wellington (not a Nick) but that wasn’t a date. He’s cool as hell though. Long story.
Anyway, I’ll let you know how the tinder date goes. Am not sure how long I can keep talking to this many of them. It’s exhausting, and they always try to arrange dates that cut into my gym time. Inconvenient.
– OKCupid is kind of boring me at the moment, it goes through phases where there will be a ton of normal good looking dudes and then a bunch of not normal at all. Had messages from a couple of normal ones, so if I meet them I promise to #blogaboutit.
– In non dating news I have a new TV show to keep me entertained for a couple more months. For some reason I never watched supernatural. NOW I DO. Maybe it’s a good thing though, younger me probably couldn’t have appreciated the beauty that is Sam and Dean.
– Oh I almost forgot.. I met some All Blacks last week in Wellington. Not dating one yet, but surely it’s only a matter of time right?