So last year*, in a mad blogging frenzy I decided to do a 30 day blog challenge. Regardless of the fact I find it extremely cringe to reread now it was really fun, my writing improved (in my opinion) and it was dare I say, challenging. So all of those things challenges are supposed to be!
We are long overdue for another one then! After spending several hours last week searching the web, instagram, and pinterest I found this one on tumblr. It’s ten days and consists of writing open letters to people. I’ve always kind of liked this idea since my friend Ra started included them on her blog, hers are well written, incredibly beautiful, and touching. I think it’s safe to say, being a far less graceful person mine will not be as eloquent, but that’s part of my charm, right. Right?
4. A letter to someone you miss
5. A letter to someone you will never forget
6. A letter to someone you look up to
7. A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
8. A letter about something you wish you could do over
9. A letter to your favorite singer
10. A letter to your favourite actor/actress
*I actually just realised this was in 2013 so not last year but TWO YEARS AGO. What.